Series LP44 –
- Fully welded construction IP68 /IP69K
- Stainless steel double shear beam load sensor
- Low profile
- High durability PU mud & chemical resistant cable
- Resistant to off-axis loading
- Optional stainless steel mounting accessory
- Allows vessel expansion / contraction
- ATEX or IECEx certification for all zones
Vessel weighing problems solved simply and cost effectively. The LP44 double ended shear beam load cell, with its robust mounting accessory, is designed particularly for large silos and tanks and it incorporates a high anti-lift-off strength. The LP44 is also available with ATEX or IECEx certification and a high temperature option. The mounting accessory mechanical characteristics have been designed and calculated using Eurocode 3 (EN 1993).
EN 1090 certification with CE marking is available on selected versions. Up to 75 tonnes capacity, jacking bolts are fitted to assist with installation and any routine maintenance required. End user industries include cement, food, minerals, chemicals, plastics, pharmaceutical, paint, biomass, offshore and utilities.
All Procon Engineering load cells come with a 3 year warranty.