- IP65 front panel gasket
- Fully programmable via keypad and communications port
- 7 segment, 4.5 digit LED display
- 10V @ 160mA excitation to drive up to 4 x 350 ohm load cells
- MODBUS RTU
- Programmable in flight compensation
- Variable gain load cell sensitivity from 0.5 – 200mV/V
- AC or DC power supply options
- Auto tare and peak hold
- Fully isolated 4-20mA and 0-10V analogue outputs
The GS1000 is a compact microprocessor based unit specifically designed to indicate and control weighing applications. Its flexibility of design allows for the connection of most strain or pressure gauges.
The industry standard 72 x 72mm front panel offers a full 4.5 digit LED display, together with a 4 key arrangement for programming and reviewing the parameters. Programming and set point LEDs complete the layout.
The basic unit offers the following facilities: auto calibration of high and low values, an easy Auto Tare setting and review. A password facility giving protection to parameters which would not normally be changed by the operator.
Several output options are available: a relay output module in one of three variants provides for up to two Set Points. Hysteresis can be applied to both Set Points together with In Flight compensation. Relays can be both inverted and latched. All these facilities being set digitally, in real engineering terms from the keypad.