- Hermetically sealed to IP68/69K
- Stainless steel construction
- Optional load feet and mounting accessories up to 5000kg
- Calibrated in mV/V/Ώ
- Certified to OIML R60 3000d2
- Available with ATEX certification(see table overleaf)
- Parylene coating and high temperature options up to 150°C
- High integrity stainless steel cable entry
The LP35 is fully welded and hermetically sealed to IP68 and IP69K as standard. It can therefore be used in the harshest industrial environments and is typically used in weigh platforms, tank and vessel weighing, big bag (FIBC) filling systems, conveyors and machinery using weighing as part of its function.
Fully welded stainless steel construction and a wide range of optional mounting accessories make it an ideal choice in demanding applications. It can be used with patented LeverMount® and the LP35 anti-vibration mounting arrangement.
All Procon Engineering load cells come with a 3 year warranty.
For applications in hazardous or explosive environments, the LP35 load cell has a number of ATEX certification options. The ‘ta’ mode of protection allows for use without safety barriers, which results in significant cost savings.